The Bareflank Team is proud to announce the first release of our hypervisor,
version 1.0.0. This version includes the following:
For more inforamtion about the Bareflank project as well as a demo of it in
action, please visit our project's main page.
Our project roadmap can be found on our
github page. If you are
interested in participating feel free to contact us on our
google group page.
We are always looking for support.
- Linux support
- Single core support (core 0)
- Custom C runtime library for constructor / destructor support and registering exception handlers
- Custom driver entry logic for loading the VMM
- Custom ELF loader for loading the VMM modules
- Userspace managament application (BFM) for starting / stopping the hypervisor
- Custom kernel-safe unwind library for adding exception support to the VMM
- Basic VMM with support for Intel x86_64. The VMM places the Host OS into a virtual machine and back out. Currently can be extended to provide additional functionality
- Custom build environment
- Complete set of unit tests
- Scripts for setting up Unbuntu, Debian and Fedora build environments.